I've taken a break from knitting for the past few months. I've been sewing instead. I made this bag back towards the end of summer.
It's from Butterick See and Sew pattern B5172. I used stiff fusable interfacing so the bag holds it's shape well. It has two outer pockets on each side and one pocket on the inside. One of the outer pockets has a snap flap. The upper inside edge is done in the butterfly fabric and the lower inside lining is the black fabric used for the outer upper cuff. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It inspired me to do more sewing projects.
I also made this little outfit for a lawn goose. I embroidered the apple design with my embroidery machine.