Sunday, December 03, 2006

progress

Here is a photo update to show the progress I've made on the Wandering Aran Fields Capelet.

I've been busy. I finished the chart and am now working on the right button band. Then I have the left button band and collar to do. I think my guage may be a little off though. It's hard to tell. I'm a little worried it may end up bigger than I had calculated. The yarn is actually a bit darker than how it looks in this photo. The flash from the camera makes it look more red when really its burgandy. Now I am considering possibly maybe making another one of these for a Christmas present. I'd like to get this one finished to see how it is before I really commit to another one though. I've never knitted anything twice before except for mittens. Hmmm....

No comments: