I finished this Halloween charm bracelet today
I've been working on it for several days. I really did it up big with the charms. This is the first of this type of bracelet I've made. It's got some weight to it. I made all of the dangley bead charms myself with beads and headpins. This is the first bracelet that I've made using a chain instead of a wire. I like how it turned out. I wish it would have photographed better. I used black beads, hematite beads, and amethyst bicone swarovski crystals. A couple of the dangleys are two part dangleys.
I haven't abandoned knitting. I've started the cable/rib cardigan #20 from the Holiday 2004 issue of Vogue Knitting. I've got a little of the left front, a little of one sleeve and some of the back done so far. I'm switching from section to section.
Also, I've finished the back and front of the Gypsy Mesh pullover. I plan to block those two pieces and then the shoulders get stitched together. The sleeves are made by picking up stitches around the top fronts and then knitting the sleeve down to the cuff edge. I once again have stalled out at the blocking step. I started the cable/rib cardigan instead.