Tuesday, March 20, 2007

next up...summer knits

I've started a new project. It's the Prosperous Plum tank from this pattern. I found out about the pattern from reading thru knitting forums on craftster. There are a couple other people knitting this on a knitalong there. So far I really like how it's coming along.

I've set aside the tank top I was knitting out of the moda dea ribbon yarn. The yarn kept snagging on my fingers and was a real pain. Any little dry rough spot on my finger and it would snag. Besides, I don't see me actually wearing it when it's done (we'll see I guess).

I recently got Berroco's new pattern book L'attitude. I like the cover pattern, Napoli, and the pattern Nanette and am considering them for future knits. I also like this new free pattern they have called Wanda. You can really tell Nora Gaughan has joined Berocco. They have really improved in my opinion. I really like a lot of her patterns. You can pretty much tell by looking at Berocco's past patterns the point that she joined up with them. Their designs are more stylish, fresh and clever now.

1 comment: