Tuesday, June 19, 2007

progress

Here is my progress on the Bell Sleeve Jacket. I finished a sleeve and am partway up the back.


Also, this goodie arrived in the mail yesterday:

I'm so pleased. It's a color card for Cascade 220 yarns. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for a long long time. I have such a hard time trying to decide colors, especially from a computer screen since I don't really have a local yarn store, so I like sample cards to be able to see the colors first hand to really know what they look like.

Also, I came across this cute tank top pattern at the Berocco web site. I think it would be nice knit in the newly re-released Lion Brand Cotton Ease. I've never used Cotton Ease before but I've read a lot of good comments about it. I like the pattern and of course have added it to my collection of possible future knits.

No comments: